Minimal products eCommerce template

Gidday from Aussie!

Just wondering if anyone knows of any templates suitable for selling only a couple of products? Something like this website: www.ilamar.com, that focuses on only a few things to sell. I was told in at ThemeForest that their ones (WooCommerce, OpenCart, etc) are probably too involved. I’ve been searching for a good solution for a couple of days, so I thought I’d see if this forum could help show the way.

Any help on this would be great, or even pointing me in the direction of another suitable external forum.

Thanks, Tim.

As you say most ecommerce soloutions are way to large and complicated.

If you have only a few products why not write something yourself. You can add paypal buttons or get the user to submit a form and you can send a paypal request.

I suppose it depends on what you are selling and what the reaction time needs to be. Although if you are a small company you will only be dispatching products during standard working hours?

Hi Rubble,

Thanks for your response. We’ll be selling similar items to that website, and yep, they’ll be posted out during working hours. Would there be any starting points you’d recommend - as far as templates go?

Cheers!