Mobile marketing is possible for services related sites?

Mobile marketing is possible for services related sites?

I’m sure it’s possible. Whether or not it is effective is another question.

Your question is very vague. Could you please give a little more information about the exact scenario you have in mind?

Thanks for the information. My site related about transcription services.Most of us said mobile marketing is suitable for product based sites. Can you please briefly explain how to apply?

It’s not something I’ve ever used, so I can’t help you there. I’ll move your topic to the Marketing forum, where you might get a better response.

If by “mobile marketing” you mean promoting your services through a mobile-friendly website, the answer is almost certaintly yes. But it depends a little on who you target market is. If it consists of people who never use mobile devices to search for services, then there’s probably no point in making your site mobile-friendly. But I can’t imagine that applies in many cases. And I don’t see why a transcription service would be any different.

I don’t know why you said “Most of us said mobile marketing is suitable for product based sites”. I’ve never heard that said.

Mike

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.