Moblie app for ecommerce business

Hello

what is your opinion on mobile app for ecommerce business?
is it really worth the price?

i’m confused, i dont know if it’s worth to do it or not.
does anyone have experience in this field?

thank you.

Depends on whom do you target and what products you are trying to sell through your eCommerce website. I would suggest you go with the mobile app only if your main website is doing great. Unless your website has enough credibility and brand, users wouldn’t buy products by accessing website through a mobile app. This is just my view which i gave it out here. I suggest you consider others’ advice too.

If you think your users will benefit with using ecommerce app to do transactions it worth while. There is also a solution to create mobile optimized browser based approach

Hey,
thanks for the comments.
i thought about mobile app, especially for the transactions - thus, it will be more effective,friendly and easy to use.
also, when you have an app of your own and not an optimized mobile site, it can show your business in another light - i mean more seriously and successful.
dont you think?

Depends on your target audience and the success of your business. Nowadays mobile apps are becoming both a trend and a necessity. E-Commerce is the industry where the number of native apps is growing rapidly. If you want to reach customers on the go and provide them with immediate delivery services, you should seriously think about designing a mobile application. Here are some good examples of the mobile business applications you may check for inspiration <snip>