Modestly Creative Design Gallery?

Hi,
I’m a designer, and I often look at design galleries for inspiration. But my clients are small businesses and the highly photographic, cartoony, or vector types of designs that I see so often aren’t exactly what they’re looking for.

Does anyone know of a gallery for ordinary joe websites? Or feel free to share your own portfolio… I’m not going to copy you, it’s just nice to get ideas for layout and colour schemes etc.

Thanks,

Crystal

I write my own as it gives you more control and you know how it works; once you have the code you can soon adapt it slightly for different sites. Some others have to many options which take up to much space - gallery4. From memory I have 2 pages for mine; an upload page and a display page although there could be one more.
This is my latest version

Just use “clean” on behance search, also you can try “square ui” in google and templatemonster.com

Your reply really doesn’t seem to have anything to do with my question… I wasn’t talking about development of a portfolio page, but just getting ideas for web design.

Thanks, I’ll try that.

99 designs is good for inspiration. Just got a warning from the mods so Im not posting any links.