Movie that touched your heart

Hi all,

This is infomesh, and i am new to this forum. I used to watch movies regularly.
and I know u would have watched a movie which made u cry. what is that movie or particular scene which made u cry.

The scenes which made me cry:

Titanic Climax
KIng Kong
Armegadon
and more

Thanks in advance

Movie that touched your heart

“The Sound of Music” - Julie Andrews was my first crush :headoverheels:

[FONT=“Georgia”]I don’t cry in movies.

Closest I think I came was the final quote from “Meet the Robinsons”. If you look at it on its own it means nothing (so don’t bother youtubing it), but in the context of the whole movie, after you see all the effort and adventure, it’s becomes really special.

[/FONT]

What was the quote itself Shaun? I have seen that film a few times but cant remember the last line (if you mean the animated time/space travelling, find me a family movie that is…)

[FONT=“Georgia”]Yup, it was that same one.

I saw it by accident while my neices were over watching TV a couple years ago. Then I got roped in by the time travel thing and wound up liking it way more than they did.

The quote was by Walt Disney;

“Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious… and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”

Just though of another movie that I found really moving, though again… I don’t cry in movies. I more ended it with a huge grin on my face after seeing how Andy tricked everyone and got himself out; “Shawshank Redemption”.

[/FONT]

3:10 to Yuma, when Christian Bale’s character is talking to his wife about helping transport a dangerous prisoner for cash -
“I’m tired of watching my boys go hungry. I’m tired of the way they look at me. I’m tired of the way you don’t”

Wow, well, uhm, I love watching films and I’m a bit of a soppy guy I guess! All of these movies touched my heart in one way or another and there are other films that have too, but not quiet made me cry or shed a tear like these ones have.

• Forest Gump
  • My Left Foot
  • Armaggedon
  • Rain Man
  • Behind Enemy Lines
  • Crazy People
  • Kickboxer
  • The Shawshank Redemption
  • A.I. Artificial Intelligence
  • The Man In The Iron Mask (1998)
  • The Triumph
  • The Illusionist
  • The Class
  • Castaway
  • A Beautiful Mind
  • Toys
  • Patch Adams
  • Dead Poets Society
  • Flubber
  • Good Will Hunting
  • Good Morning Vietnam

Yea…I guess I like crying at films a lot :lol: I just like getting into my movies :wink:

Andrew Cooper

A walk to remember…
Titanic
Armageddon
Ghost

“Rudy”, the very last play of the game.

Did not cry but I felt that sensation inside when you feel like something is happening in there that makes you say, ‘this makes me sad’

Titanic
Life as a House
Green Mile

My vote goes for Titanic too.

Rudy: the last play is good, but I also get all mushy for the scene where he reads the acceptance letter to Notre Dame, even though I knew it was coming.

The Iron Giant: The line “Superman…” at the very end was all kinds of epic. Vin Diesel’s best performance.

Shawshank was pretty good overall too.

Oh, and when I was a kid, Draco’s death in Dragonheart got to me.

The best film of Hollywood was Titanic, that touched every one’s heart.

not mine

Before Sunrise (1995)

The sequel
Before Sunset (2004)
was also good.

Hum dil chuka se sanam is my best movie which touched my heart . i can not forget this movie.

Slumdog Millionaire.

It didn’t make me cry but it made me realise how lucky and unlucky I am all at the same time. I left the cinema feeling so much more moved than the Hollywood Titanic-esque films ever made me feel.

Avatar movie really touches my heart.

The original or the extended version, I read in another forum that a at one cinema somewhere, a lot of people were crying during the new Tsu’tey death scene.

Schindler’s List

Oskar Schindler: This pin. Two people. This is gold. Two more people. He would have given me two for it, at least one. One more person. A person, Stern. For this.