Multiple Nivo Sliders across a site

Hi,
I have searched the forum for an answer to this but nothing seems to specifically meet my need.

I have a Nivo slider on each page of a site. The first page I put it on works fine, any other slider will not work the area that should be the slider simply appears as a block of colour.

I initially thought that changing the id’s would make no difference as each slider is on a separate page but decided to give it a go anyway as I had no other idea as to what it might be causing the problem.

So, I have tried renaming the id’s of the subsequent sliders (i.e #slider2 etc) and changing the call to the function at the bottom of the page to match this for example;

$(window).load(function() {
$(‘#slider2’).nivoSlider();
});

and also adding these id’s to the CSS to ensure the styles are applied to the new id’s but nothing seems to work see here

http://www.traleewelcome.net/test/hidden/guide_site/community.html

Please ignore the quality of the images, I need to get it working first before I can worry about that. You will see that the Community page has a slider that works fine, but the Childcare, Education and Training & Employment pages just show a block of grey.

Ignore the rest of the pages I have not implemented the slider on these yet.

I have a feeling I have made a silly rookie mistake somewhere but can not find it or even come up with any ideas as to what it might be.

Any/all help/advise/suggestions much appreciated…I am approaching the deadline for this project so seriuosly anything at all will help me loads.

Thanks in advance,
Eve.

never mind folks it WAS a rookie mistake, I was calling in the jQuery 1.4.2 file twice. removed the duplicate script tag and all is working fine.

tired eyes!