2ji8888 — 2011-04-03T11:23:56-04:00 — #1
hi im trying to create a page wherein ill be putting in multiple textboxes in a form.
should look like this..
Name: [Textbox where they type name]
Age: [Textbox where they type age ]
Email [Textbox where they type email]
Location [Textbox where they type location]
plus another dropdown box
then i need a button to copy them all in the clipboard
is this possible?
thnx in advance!
centered_effect — 2011-04-03T12:46:34-04:00 — #2
First part is easy: Google
Clipboard? I am confused as to what you want
paul_wilkins — 2011-04-03T17:57:43-04:00 — #3
No, that part is not possible in most web browsers.
2ji8888 — 2011-04-04T13:53:06-04:00 — #4
thnks for the reply guys..
any suggestions though on how can i copy text inside those boxes + the dropdown box? thnx.
paul_wilkins — 2011-04-04T18:17:52-04:00 — #5
What do you mean by "copy"
- Duplicate the elements to another part of the page?
- Make a text-representation of them to be displayed at some other part of the page?
- Print them out for a hard-copy?
- Email them so they can later on be retrieved?
- Use pencil and paper to write them down?
There are so many ways to copy (plus more), so what do you mean?