Multiple URL Dilemma

Hi all!

I have a client who has 3 URL’s, all kinda different but maybe not really… I would love to not spend 3x the time marketing all 3, but for SEO purposes, what is the most efficient and effective way to market? Here are the 3 examples, all dot coms:

itemsforpromotion
decalsforpromotion
stickersforpromotion

Obviously each one has its separate niche, but then again, they can all be combined into the first one right… so any thoughts?

Thanks!!!

So after the first, do what, a 301 for the other 2 to it, and then when I have more time and see more profits, then work on the 2nd, and then third separately?

FYI, the 3 sites were active till last week, when their old hosting expired, so I am going to host and design, meaning today, all 3 sites are pretty much gone and dead. I guess I should have included this info before, or maybe its irrelevant anyways, but I rather give u more info than not.

Much appreciated for the help btw!!! :slight_smile:

Do a really good job with one of them first. Build the content, and optimize it for both the user and the search engine. Stickers sounds like the best one but you might want to use the google keywords tool to sey what is getting the most searches and would be targeted.