Music App (website) under development, any web developers interested?

Hey guys, how are you? So today I just wanted to introduce a little project my friend and I have been working on. We are just looking for other people that might share a similar interest in our project and get it done a little faster. We are currently developing a music app (It’s a website, don’t let the word “app” scare you) and so far, development is going great. If you think your up for it, please do shoot us a message. All sorts of feedback is also appreciated as well!

Important: We aren’t looking to hire people to “do the project for us” or any sort of freelance work. We aren’t advertising anything either, we are just looking for some assistance with our small project (any kind).

Please only reply to this thread if you are willing to 100% commit to the project while maintaining your current schedule. In other words, make sure you got a little spare time on your hands! If you would like to directly contact me, please do so via PM.

Thanks for the interest in our small project, hopefully we can get in touch soon!

P.S: I would show you some pictures but new users apparently can’t post pictures!

I am Interested in your project development.Shoot me on Email.

Hi @AvilanceStudios, and welcome to the forums.

I realise it’s a bit frustrating, being unable to post images. But it doesn’t take much to get yourself promoted to the next level. Just spend a little time looking around the forums - read a few threads you find interesting - and you’ll soon get there.

@rapidsofttechnologie - I’ve removed your e-mail address, as you really don’t want to be posting that publicly in the forums for every bot and Spammer to see. If you have questions about the project, you can ask here, in this topic. Or you can send AvilanceStudios a PM.

Hi @AvilanceStudios,

Can you please share some images so i can understand better about your music website.
Actually i have developed music applications and website both.

i’m interested let me know if you are interested.

Hello Tanzanite, thank you for the interest in our project! If you’d like to see the pictures, I’ll provide a dropbox link. Thanks again for your interest!

Dropbox links:

Snapshot 1: https://www.dropbox.com/s/i199a75ydmoneau/Snapshot%201.png?dl=0

Snapshot 2: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mk8m5ub2q7r2mxb/snapshot%202.png?dl=0

Thanks TechnoBear! Also, how do I send a PM :stuck_out_tongue:

Click on someone’s username and then click Message. :slight_smile:

I don’t see message lol, am I missing something?

You are still in the New user sandbox. You need to read a few posts in topics other than your own

3 Likes

Maybe tell us a bit more about the project? What is the purpose/goal of the app?
Is it a website to stream music? If so, music from who/where?

What technologies are you using to build it?
In what way could we contribute to the project?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.