Music CMS - content management system

Hi,

Im making a christian music site so I can add mp3 music like in albums and categories such as christmas music, weddings, and so forth and each song can be in multiple categories. does anyone know of such music management system?

Thanks

its really just a file manager, the fact that the files are mp3 doesn’t really make any difference - unless you add embedded audio players.

You could start with a variety of “cms” applications… it really depends on what exactly you plan to do with it - eg. shared login, payment gateway etc.

Some places to start might be wordpress, zen cart or joomla

this is supposed to be a free resource site with music, lyrics, poems, etc. the music is free, the only thing i want added to that is maybe an embedded player to play random files, but that can be achieved with some scripts i know of and then registration. I’ve looked at joomla, but it didn’t fit my needs. would drupal maybe work? I need the music set up into artists, albums, songs, etc.

Hi,

Im making a christian music site so I can add mp3 music like in albums and categories such as christmas music, weddings, and so forth and each song can be in multiple categories. does anyone know of such music management system?

this is supposed to be a free resource site with music, lyrics, poems, etc. the music is free, the only thing i want added to that is maybe an embedded player to play random files, but that can be achieved with some scripts i know of and then registration. I’ve looked at joomla, but it didn’t fit my needs. would drupal maybe work? I need the music set up into artists, albums, songs, etc.

Thanks

threads merged and moved to new forum