My ad is deletd on olx.Can anybody help me?

hello everyone,

I have posted one ad in olx and it goes live. And now when i am posting the another ad for the different states from the different id, ip as well as title and descriptions details then it gets deleted automatically… I don’t know the reason… Can anybody please help…

I would have thought the first thing you would do is read their TOC and see if you are doing anything wrong and then contact them directly.
I think that would be quicker than finding anyone here that would know the answer.

Congratulations and make sure you do not repeat posting the same ads.

If the ad is same which is already available in olx, then you won’t be able to post the similar ads in different cities using different id’s.

Create a new ad and try posting in different city using the same id. Olx will accept your ad.

Hope this helps.

I have created new ad with different title and description but olx is deleting my ad.Also I’m using proxy server as m nt doing this classifieds ad for india.

I have contact with them But right now i didn’t get any reply from them.May be it will take 24 hrs to reply.

This is the issue with your ad. You can’t post ads in other countries via olx. They do not allow remote posting even though you are using the proxy servers.

Which country’s IP your proxy server is giving to you ?

Try to post through some other Indian IP or you may ask your friends from different cities to post on your behalf to check what is the issue.

But i have posted 1 ad in the olx by using proxy and my ad is alive.The problem is i want to post ad on the different cities of mexico now.

I have posted1ad in Mexico which is live but now I want to ad posts in different cities of Mexico.But the olx is deleting my post. I want to know the reason and also is it possible to do this?

I’d be very careful. You did read the Terms of Use and agree to them?

For example, if you are using a proxy to get around usage limits

If OLX establishes any limits on the frequency with which you may access the Service, or terminates your access to or use of the Service, you agree to pay OLX ninety nine dollars ($99) for (i) each message posted in excess of such limits or (ii) for each day on which you access OLX in excess of such limits, whichever is higher.

Not as bad as

If you aggregate, copy, display, mirror, reproduce, or otherwise exploit for any purpose any Content (except for your own Content) in violation of these Terms without OLX’s express written permission, you agree to pay OLX ten thousand dollars ($10,000) for each day on which you engage in such conduct.
but bad enough.

The same ad you are trying to post? Try posting different ad.