My site has been penalized, I failed to get back lost rank!

First, please read my site history:
From first (2 year ago) I do these in my site:
generate new and high quality content, active on socials, fast load site, update regular, have natural links - not paid, and I work just for Users Not Google.

and Google loved me, and I have Good visitor form search engine ( I was 11 Top site in Afghanistan by Alexa)

but I penalized by penguin for this 2 mistake:
1- submit site to spam directory link or link exchange
2- I had about 7000 Wordpress tag ( these made duplicate)

When my site drooped from Google, I delete my link from that spam link directory or disavowed that with Disavow GWT tool. So I deleted 7000 tag and because this made me 404 Error, I changed 404 pages header to 200 and then put noindex meta.

and Now I have expectation from Google to take back my rank( because all thing is right, and I disavowed bad site linked to me and removed duplicate content tag.
What is the really way to get back lost rank again?
what you think why Google dose not take back my lost rank?
my site url for check: p30af [dot] com
thanks

Do you mean you had 7000 separate tags? Like 700 different words/phrases?

You should try changing the website title and description.And then changing your keyword slightly.It can get your rank back

[FONT=verdana]How long ago did you disavow the links and delete the duplicate content?

The reason I ask is that Google could take several weeks - possibly even months - to react to those changes. If you only did them in the last few days, you will just have to wait a while.

If, despite that, you still think that Google is ignoring your changes, try submitting a Reconsideration Request. See here for details:

Mike

[/FONT]

I read your problem. I advised you to write new unique content for your site. Also write new new description for your keywords and also make a little changes in keywords.

Like Mikl mentioned, try sending a reconsideration request to Google so as to let them know that you’ve made considerable changes in your SEO strategy in order to assist a visitor for better information. To do that, try updating the content on your page and make it more user-oriented.

I think first you change all the duplicate content on your site, than make some good title discription and research good keyword.and promote your site with fresh content

The best way to gain your rank back is to consistently post unique content. If your content is unique and something that Google’s users are looking for then Google will eventually re-index your site. Even if it takes a month or two, keep writing, at least 3-4 new pages (400-600 word min) a week.

Be sure not to cannibalize your keywords. Make sure you are targeting new keywords for each of these new pages, otherwise it will be counterproductive.

Check and fix any issues you can see in Google Webmaster Tools and then submit a reconsideration request. If I were you I’d also do some more quality link building to try and combat the problem a little.

When you say your site has dropped from Google do you mean it’s not indexed at all anymore, or that you’ve lost your rankings?

You have to be patience, its not a overnight process that next morning you see your website on old positions, it take time till that time rectify all the mistakes you did, create content for users not for bots, also try to improve your social score. Hopefully these things will give you back to the positions.