My site keeps redirecting me to facebook?

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone knows why my site keeps redirecting me to Facebook when I try to access it. On my own PC it works fine, but when I try it on any other, it redirects within seconds. However, if you log into facebook, for whatever reason, it stops redirecting you when you try to get to my site. I have a few facebook like buttons, etc on the site, could that be the cause?

Elementax

Hi,

I recently noticed on my site that as soon as I try to access it, it redirects to Facebook.com within seconds. I haven’t touched the DNS at all, and I doubt a hacker would redirect to facebook instead of a harmful site, but who knows. I can access my site no problem if I’m logged in to Facebook, so I really have no clue what’s going on. I have some Facebook like buttons on my site, but in the interest of trouble shooting, I completely removed everything Facebook, yet it still redirects me?

I’m completely lost lol, if anyone has any ideas I’d greatly appreciate it.

Fixed the issue. After playing around with it, it was a error in the Javascript coding.

Even though you are having problems accessing your site, this is not really a “accessibility” issue as such. It’s some kind of programming bug. What language(s) does your site use? Do you have any redirects set up? When did this start? We need some more info to know how to help you. :slight_smile:

Threads merged and closed, as the issue appears to have been resolved.