My wife said it is too ugly,really?

Hello, all guys, i am so sad and confused now, i just got a jacket as a gift for my wife, i hope i can give her a big surprise, but she said it is too ugly, she will not wear it at all .
Her words hurt me , what do you think about it ? Is it really ugly ? Why we have so big difference between us ?

Somebody’s got to do the ugly work.

lol looks like his commission will be down this month :smiley:

Her words hurt me

get over it

what do you think about it ?

:rolleyes:

Is it really ugly ?

probably… or, do you have any reasons to doubt her judgement…?

Why we have so big difference between us ?

because she is a woman, and you are probably a man…

wonder how his wife feels about that haha

oh wait, I just checked the link Mitt removed this morning and it all becomes clear. You are a dealstudio spammer and trying a new tack rather than just post your normal crappola :slight_smile:

kudos for trying something new but you are still, whats the word I’m looking for… oh yes, BANNED
:nono:

I love these forums :smiley:

Oiy. What an unpleasant experience, but it happens, so don’t rip your innards out over it. Chalk it up to a learning experience and move on. Think of it this way: you know she’s honest. Would you rather have her pretend to love the jacket and never tell you her true feelings? Hopefully she is at least apologetic and sympathetic about the situation, but it will pass. I hope it turns out ok!

why the hell would you come and ask random strangers what your wifes taste is like (ooh that could be misinterpreted now couldn’t it…!)

Seriously, what makes you think we care? know? give a rats bahookie?

I say go and buy her some ugly shoes to match.

She’s your wife, it must be for some reason but obviously you don’t have the same taste… now you know that buying her clothes is not a good idea… Mitt has given you a nice idea…

it’s the thought that counts at the end of the day - bring back the jacket as Allan said and get ur money back but treat yourself instead so you feel better after this terrible ordeal :smiley: She’ll learn to love the next gift (if she’s lucky) :rofl: :rolleyes:

And I thought that he was insecure and he really cared about his wife! I am such good person that I missed a chance to use my hammer :hammer:

I need to be bad, I need to be bad, I need to be bad :stuck_out_tongue:

As of today, we’re rolling out a new quality control policy in General Chat.

All threads must enthuse and encourage active discussion amongst SitePoint members.

As per our FAQ this thread fails to reach the set forth level of expectation.

Thread closed.

It really doesn’t matter if everyone in the World likes it except her now does it?

Trust me, return it, take the $175 and treat her to a night out instead.
Sometimes a woman wants your time and attention over any gift you could buy.