I am in the search of a VPS Windows and bumped into myhosting.com and I liked it. Any experience around ?
- runs on IIS .NET Framework
- can go up to 6000 visitors per day
- uses 200Gb of bandwith per month
- sends an average of 1000 emails per day to current customers
- connect to a SQL Server database
- requires .NET Framework 4.0
- requires setup and management (for patches, upgrades, etc)
- automatic backup in case of hardware failure
I use them for my Linux VPS. I currently don't use a Windows VPS so I am limited in offering advice there but I did have a Windows VPS about 2 years ago with them. It worked as advertised. My only suggestion is to know what you want in terms of specifications and use the custom builder.
This topic is now closed. New replies are no longer allowed.