corobori — 2013-05-29T15:12:15-04:00 — #1
I am in the search of a VPS Windows and bumped into myhosting.com and I liked it. Any experience around ?
- runs on IIS .NET Framework
- can go up to 6000 visitors per day
- uses 200Gb of bandwith per month
- sends an average of 1000 emails per day to current customers
- connect to a SQL Server database
- requires .NET Framework 4.0
- requires setup and management (for patches, upgrades, etc)
- automatic backup in case of hardware failure
system — 2013-06-03T16:42:09-04:00 — #2
I use them for my Linux VPS. I currently don't use a Windows VPS so I am limited in offering advice there but I did have a Windows VPS about 2 years ago with them. It worked as advertised. My only suggestion is to know what you want in terms of specifications and use the custom builder.