MYspace versus Twitter!

Obviously twitter, I really don’t like myspace and I prefer to use facebook than myspace.

there is no doubt that twitter is one of the best…

Definitely Twitter, Myspace is clutted with way too scripts, that makes browsing a nightmare

They’re both different social media networking sites… Facebook vs. Myspace would be more relevant… Anyhow.

Twitter, by far. Myspace is so spammy and outdated. Gross. If I wanted to be bombarded with cleavage and uncontrollable video players popping out everywhere, I don’t know… I’d go download a virus.

I use Twitter, but as I understood question is what different between Twitter and MySpace?

Both of them is social networks but it’s difficult to compare because they are different!

I didn’t find review for such question. Dose any body compare twitter and myspace? (not by popularity only from technical sides)

Myspace is dead really,times have changed and its Twitter that is the new kid on the block,its easy to use and growing daily and if used correctly can be a very good way of promoting your products or services.

This forum is for discussion of Content for Social networking sites. That is why it is in the “Content for Your Site” section. Please keep your posts on topic for the forums you post in as well as for the threads you start.

Thread closed.