[mysql+freeradius]need more attribute in a field

Hi All, could someone help me?
Is it possible more than one attribute in a field and how to configure mysql and freeradius? Because I don’t want too many of records for one user it may slow down the server, and I can get more attribute for the user.the table format probably as below

id | username | attribute | op | value |

1 | gary | User-Password;Acct-Input-Octets;Acct-Output-Octets | := | 1234;1000;2000 |

2 | Jerry | User-Password;Acct-Input-Octets;Acct-Output-Octets | := | 5678;2000;3000 |

1. Do not store multiple values in a field, it violates FIRST NORMAL FORM of database normalization

2. Don’t use Entity Attribute Value table structures, they are terribly difficult to get data from and manipulate easily.

As for many records per user slowing down the database, if your tables are indexed correctly (and properly normalized, unlike your suggestions above) and your database tuned effectively… until you are in the tens to hundreds of millions of rows in a table you shouldn’t really experience performance problems.

Hi Guelphdaa
Thanks for your explanation. What do you mean “Don’t use Entity Attribute Value table structures”? Sorry I am new guy of freeradius and mysql.

Anyone can help me?
I would like to create radcheck table and new attribute as below.

id | username | attribute | op | value |

10000 | gary | Expiration | := | 30 Aug 2012 12:00:00|

10001 | gary | Cleartext-Password | := | 12345678 |

10002 | gary | Download-Stream | := | 1000000 |

10003 | gary | Upload-Stream | := | 512000 |

How do I configure the freeradius to recognize and send the attribute value?