Mysql store selection error : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual

Hi Everyone, Our developer is out for the weekend and I woke up to find this error on our site:

Mysql store selection error : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘’ at line 1

I know very little about SQL code but I need to try to get this fixed. I exported the database out of of PHPMyAdmin to an excel file to see the code (no idea if that is legit to do.) And this is what I think is in line 1?

1 182.64.199.250 60 site_id=>35,mem_name=>webdesignsumo,mem_username=>webdesignsumo,mem_email=>,mem_id=>60,mem_is_admin=>1,mem_permission=>,Content Manager,Page Manager,Menu Manager,Testimonial Managers,Newsletter Subscribers,Manage Newsletters,Media Manager,Slider Manager,Configuration,General Setting,Records Settings,SEO & SMO Settings,Site Navigation Links,DB Backup & Restore,Video Setting,My Account,Dashboard,Manage Member,Change Password,View Access Logs,Retailer Manager,Retailer Administrators,Retailer website,Catalog,Order,Special offers,Catalog Configuration,Product Manager,Category Manager,Vendors,Vendor Manager,Designs,Manage css files,Retailer website design,mem_is_superadmin=>1

I tried to attach a zip of the sql file itself but I can’t get the add file to work. I would be so grateful for any guidance. Thanks in advance and sorry for being so clueless.

you need to find out which query caused the error

was this being run from a php program?