Name That Tune Contest Thread

:note:This thread is reserved for contest entries for our Name that Tune Contest, on NOW!:note:

Phase Two of our contest starts today. Enter NOW!

Each post in this thread has a list of three song titles. Your job is to pick the correct title for each phase one entry.
Send your picks to competitions@sitepoint.com.

Winners are those who pick the most correct titles. In case of a tie, the winners will be chosen in the order they submitted their contest entry so enter now!

Phase Two Prizes:

[indent]‣ First Place: SitePoint e-book of your choice.
‣ Second Place: SitePoint Coffee Mug.[/indent]

Winners will be announced on May 15.

All SitePoint members, with the exception of staff members, are eligible to enter and win a prize.
Phase Two entries are limited to one entry per contestant.

This thread is closed for comments.

[QUOTE=itmitică]Every human has to deal with this sour sweet thing in its life: love. Love can make us feel so out of this world, that we believe that we can fly like birds. But losing love can break our whole life down. And love and the struggles of love will happen at least once in our human life, there’s no doubt about it.

You can be a mister, you can be a beggar, you can be a lady, you can be a maid, I don’t care, it’s our human nature that we have in common. So you can’t escape melancholy and sadness, those things are always near you when you’ve been touched by love and then you’ve been denied that precious love we all live for. Those hurtful feelings are there to show us how fragile our life is, and how much we need love once it’s gone.[/QUOTE]

#1 - Choose the Title

• Leaving on a Jet Plane
  • Broken Wings
  • Freebird

#2 - Choose the Title

• You’ve Got a Friend in Me
  • Whenever I call you friend
  • You’ve got a friend

#3 - Choose the Title

• The Gambler
  • Ace of Spade
  • Poker Face