Need advice

Hi everybody,

We are four friends started a new web designing company and we done with four projects already and I am confused right now in the aspect how to get projects in future. So please help me out with any suggestions.

Thanking you,

Revanth

Welcome to Sitepoint @Revanth_Kumar;

I think you should ask yourself, “How did we get those first four customers?” Whatever you did there, you should repeat.
Additionally, as with ANY BUSINESS you need to

• Determine who are your potential customers
  • Go to where that type of people congregate
  • Share business cards and your story*

Joining and attending meetings of the local Chamber of Commerce is a great way to locate small to medium businesses who probably need Website services.
Offering to do FREE work for community and charity causes in the neighborhood can generate a lot of attention to your abilities.

*Your story should be the “elevator speech” Think about what you have to offer, that your ideal customer simply could not live without, and describe it very clearly and succinctly in just a few sentences (short enough to relate during a ride in the elevator with a stranger)

@Parkin T : Thank you so much , We are planning to do what you mentioned above on this Saturday.

Are you targeting randoms from the internet or mainly local businesses/individuals?