Need Domain Reseller Access

Need Domain Reseller Access

Hi every one,
We need domain reseller account from any registrar which may active account with zero investment. <snip />
Currently we are looking to make some new contract with domain registrars or hosts. suggest some one. or guide else what to do?

Regards

In your position, I’d search for registrar partner programs.

Regards,

DK

Opening an account without adding fund, well, it is doable. But after that, you cannot register a new domain, cannot transfer domain in. I am not sure what’s the purpose of this opening?

Nice…
The purpose is to minimise risk.

Hi,

For domain reseller account, i would suggest you to get the reseller account from Net4 without any registration fees. For reselleing domain names, you will have to recharge your account with minimum of 5000 INR.

Usually domain reseller account comes f.ex. with reseller hosting or VPS hosting plans, but I’m sure you can get one if you speak with provider without any charge (could be from Enom, etc.).

May be you can start with a simple job, build your own website and open your custom domain service … you can buy a new domain for your customer by yourself price … make a little bit profit using many coupons offered from registrar. Customer pay to your paypal directly and you can order to the cheapest registrar price. Example: the registrar price with coupons for new domain is 2.99, you can sell for your customer 4. If you’re in USA or Canada, this service is useful for costumer who can’t use the specific coupon, because you can sell to worldwide by pushing to their accounts … :slight_smile:

That could be complicated if you’re looking to start a domain reseller business professionally. As it said above, best solution for startups is to get in touch with established company, which may offer you a payment processing gateway and domain registration service on behalf of you.