Need good marketing idea to rank a keyword

Hi, all
i have created a new website. i am trying to get ranking a keyword. but when i build many back link and use marketing idea. the keyword going to bhaind from search reuslt.

help me some one.

<snip>

Well the first thing to look at is the content of your site. You can build all the backlinks you want and use every marketing technique in the book, but at the end of the day, it’s your content that counts. Search engines are looking for sites with high-quality, unique and relevant content to match the search terms people are using. Is your content good quality and relevant to the keyword you have chosen?

Hello,

If your website is new then make quality back-link, put your link in do-follow, high pr website, with also check website content, no duplicate, only use quality content because content is king of your website and Google likes the quality content. build natural link, use different keyword alternatives, make branding of your website.

If you having a new website then you should create a backlinks from quality and high PR websites. Simply submit your website into high PR bookmarking site and directories which can give your website a quality backlink. Give focus on your website content it must be unique and having quality. Hope this will help you otherwise hire seo expert!

Not quite sure what your problem is exactly, but it seems you’re going about things the wrong way round. You don’t set up a website and then start looking for keywords: keywords should be a natural element of your website if it complies with Google’s guidlines.
Secondly: forget about links as they are old hat and are rapidly sinking in importance. Content is king.

absolutely agree with benbob. first of all you have to search proper keyword research after then you can create content of your website.make sure that content of the website is very impressive. not need to do increase backlinks to your site, just do one blog and add new unique article everyday. or you can use guest posting also.

if you want to promote any keywords, you have to check which page describing about your this keyword. then optimize this page with your keyword, optimize content and use tags tags anchor text, you should work on seo off page to create backlinks for your website, if your targeting your keyword on right page then it will help you to rank well, but most important thing you have to write really a good content on your page it should be unique and user friendly so visitors can come read and enjoy your content.

If you follow the Google guidelines, keywords will not be your problem. It must be natural. You must also put quality posts and don’t overuse keywords.

[FONT=Verdana]As the OP has never returned to this thread, I think we can safely assume they’ve either found a satisfactory answer or lost interest. Thanks to those who replied.

Thread closed.[/FONT]