Need help contacting FaceBook

Hi,

Did you manage to find the contact info for Facebook?

I managed to set the Facebook username for the WRONG Fanpage that I administrate, and I desperatly are trying to get in touch with Facebook to ask them to change it for me.

Sat via Login | Facebook for our Facebook fanpage.

I have tried e-mailiing them at partners@facebook.com, marketing@fb.com and calling them at (650) 5434800.

<snip/>

Add me at magnarmedia @ Skype if you want to help me with this matter.

Hi Lifeform, I never got in touch with anybody…

Have you changed your business page name twice already, or was this your first time?

I have read that you can only change the name of a business page once. :frowning:

See my previous posting about this. Hope that helps!

Good luck!

Micky

It´s not the actual name or title of the page, but the short URL, vanity URL or username our Facebook Fanpage that accidentally was sat to the wrong name.

I.e www.facebook.com/MyFacebookFanpage <---- where as this would be the wrong URL and name we want to reset for the page.

I have tried to get in touch with attorneys in Palo Alto which is where Facebook seems to be located, so far with no luck.

Are there NO customer service where Facebook could help us out with matters like this…?

Doh, that’s a tough predicament!

You are all set with a facebook page that equips a business name as your vanity url. As how page category works, page username can never be changed after this. You will have to delete the fan page and start all over. But as much you can fix it with the same page name, its old username can never be retrieved.

How to Transfer Profile Username to a Facebook Page | Best Facebook Resources

My problem was that I assigned my personal user account the name that I wanted for my fanpage… I follwed the instructions above to assign the name to my business page instead.

I am kinda wondering if you will have to re-create your business page from scratch?

You might ask your question on the Facebook forums. Don’t listen to me, because I don’t use FB much outside of my day job.

Good luck!
Micky

Hi,

Thanks for responding anyways :slight_smile:

“its old username can never be retrieved.” are you sure this is true ??! I think I have read something about that the username will be available after a while, after the fanpage was deleted.

Can you please verify this…?

Lifeform