Hello SitePoint Community,
Recently I have watched a Think Vitamin video tutorial on Media Queries (which came on a disc alongside .Net Magazine). I have tried to implement a similar mock up blog page so that I could create media queries for it and so on as to learn such media queries. I have gotten the media queries to work but when I view the page using my I Phone 4 it doesn't show any content below the fold so a substantial amount of the page is not visible.
The user-scalable minimum and maximum scale settings work great as the page resizes itself as I change the orientation of the I Phone it's just a weird problem with the scrolling on the I Phone 4. (Source Code attached (.zip))
P.S Ignore the horizontal Nav css issues.