Need Help from the Experts

Hello there! Any idea how long does it take to design your OWN website? I mean, doing it personally and from scratch? How about when using a pre-designed template? We are conducting a research and I believe this is the right place to ask these questions. Your replies are greatly appreciated. Thanks, Ness.:slight_smile:

Hi ness (sounds like a royal greeting!). Welcome to the forums. :slight_smile:

Any idea how long does it take to design your OWN website? I mean, doing it personally and from scratch?

I’d say it can take anywhere from half an hour to half a lifetime. :smiley: (It’s a bit of a ‘How long is a piece of string’ question.) It will be different for each person and for different circumstances. I guess you are just looking to establish some kind of bell curve graph?

Hi ness@bizzbuzz.co, welcome to the forums

This question is much too vague and ambiguous.

Site:
How big?
What type?
What features?
What requirements?
What limitations?
etc. etc.

Every site is different so you’re unlikely to get any useful information unless you supply more detailed specifications.
Seeing as you have a website that’s business is creating websites you’ll surely understand this and be able to do so.

Note to forum members
Until the OP returns and clarfies the question, Please read “Fluff” posting - what is it and how do we deal with it?