Need help in using if condition to select query

Hi…

Now, I have select query with if condition, that if null the table data <td> will have background-color : red

here is my code:

$sql = "SELECT DISTINCT IF(ISNULL(a.LOG_IN), 'rdc', '') AS LOGIN_CLASS, IF(ISNULL(a.LOG_OUT), 'rdc', '') AS LOGOUT_CLASS, a.EMP_ID, a.LOG_IN, a.LOG_OUT, CONCAT(LNAME, ',' , FNAME, ' ', MI, '.') AS FULLNAME
 FROM hrdb.attendance AS a JOIN hris.employment em ON (a.EMP_ID = em.EMP_NO AND em.STATUS = 'Reg Operatives') JOIN hris.personal AS p ON p.EMP_ID = em.EMP_ID
 WHERE ATTENDANCE_DATE BETWEEN '2012-06-01' AND '2012-06-15' OR ATTENDANCE_DATE = '0000-00-00'
 OR ISNULL(a.LOG_IN) OR ISNULL(a.LOG_OUT) ORDER BY FULLNAME, a.LOG_IN, a.LOG_OUT";

$DTR = $conn3->GetAll($sql);

$smarty->assign('attendance', $DTR);

.rdc {background-color:#ff0000;}
 {section name=att loop=$attendance}
<table>
<tr>
<td colspan="2" class="{$attendance[att].LOGIN_CLASS}">{$attendance[att].LOG_IN}</td>
<td colspan="2" class="{$attendance[att].LOGOUT_CLASS}">{$attendance[att].LOG_OUT}</td>
{sectionelse}
  <tr><td colspan="1">No DATA</td></tr>
{/section}

Now…

I need to revise my select if condition, because now the LOG_IN and LOG_OUT has no possibilities to have NULL values but now It will have 0000-00-00 00:00:00 values.

So I need to put background color if the LOG_IN is 0000-00-00 00:00:00 also with LOG_OUT.

Thank you so much

Sorry…

If i repost my problem to a lots of forum…:frowning:

I need to resolve as soon as possible thats why I repost it.

I hope you’ll understand

Thank you

you seem to be really good at posting tiny little problems in multiple forums, hoping to cast a wide enough net that somebody is sure to do your work for you

you’ve been doing it for months and months

my advice is… learn how to fix your own problems

feeding time is over

I tried this code and it works:

<td colspan="2" class="{$attendance[att].LOGIN_CLASS}{if $attendance[att].LOG_IN == "0000-00-00 00:00:00"} rdc{/if}">{$attendance[att].LOG_IN}</td>

Thank you so much