<title>..... removed per OP request .....</title>
 </head>
 <body>
  <div id="loginform">
   <form action="login.php" method="post" name="login">
    <table width="30%">
     <tr>
      <td><center><label for="Username">Username:</label></center></td>
      <td><center><input name="Username" class="inputbox" alt="Username" type="text" value="Username" onclick='value=""'></center></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
      <td><center><label for="Password">Password:</label></center></td>
      <td><center><input name="Password" class="inputbox" alt="Password" type="password" value="Password" onclick='value=""'></center></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
      <td><center><p><a href="forgot.php">Forgot your password?</a></p></center></td>
      <td><center><input name="Submit" class="button" value="Login" type="submit"></center></td>
     </tr>
    </table>
   </form>
  </div>
 </body>
</html>

The result is…(capture.png)

I want…(capture-1.png)

Thanks!!

It’d probably be good to see the CSS that you’re using.

From what I can see, the problem isn’t in CSS, just in the table. If you (although using a table to change the way that your site is aesthetically displayed is a bad idea) just put the submit button in the first <TR>, and the “Forgot your password?” text in the second <TR>, you’ll be fine (with the corresponding <TD> tags, etc.). But again, don’t use tables to display stuff - if you show us your CSS, then we can help you fix it.

~TehYoyo

Both images are the same, but I assume you just want the buttons aligned side-by-side :).

To do this you’ll just need to alter your HTML :). THis is untested but it should work.

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
 <head>
 <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
 <link rel="stylesheet" href="stylesheet.css" type="text/css">
 <title>AleaPay - The Aleatory Pay - The Easiest Way To Make Money!</title>
 </head>
 <body>
  <div id="loginform">
   <form action="login.php" method="post" name="login">
    <table width="30%">
     <tr>
      <td><center><label for="Username">Username:</label></center></td>
      <td><center><input name="Username" class="inputbox" alt="Username" type="text" value="Username" onclick='value=""'></center></td>
      <td><center><p><a href="forgot.php">Forgot your password?</a></p></center></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
      <td><center><label for="Password">Password:</label></center></td>
      <td><center><input name="Password" class="inputbox" alt="Password" type="password" value="Password" onclick='value=""'></center></td>
      <td><center><input name="Submit" class="button" value="Login" type="submit"></center></td>
     </tr>
    </table>
   </form>
  </div>
 </body>
</html>

You should note that <center> is deprecated, though that’s a separate thing :). You shouldn’t also be using tables to lay this out, but again…here is just the code to make it work like you want :).