Need Help to buy 3D card to play Games on PC

Hi,

I have not very latest PC but it is still good to play Games.

Here is my System Configuration

Intel dual core 2.2x2 - Processor
Intel DG41TY - Mother Board
Windows 7 - 64 bit
Normal Power Supply 400 watt
1 GB DDR RAM (2 slots)
160 GB SATA Western Digital
PCIe x 16

The previous 3D Card which was used:

Nvidia GE Force 7200 GS
256 MB
400 Mhz clock speed
64 bit

Please suggest a 3D Card which can be used based on my System Hardware Configuration.

Thanks,
Usman

Anyone Please! =)

Try nVidia GT 540M 2gb graphics card. I am using from last 2 years till now no maintenance is required. The nVidia GT 540M is good enough to play many games with medium settings that are not too demanding. I have also played Max Payne 3 on it with medium settings and there is no lags in video performance at all. So i will recommend it.

You can go for ATI Radeon 5770,6770 or 7770. Price of this is almost same and provides much better functionality.

I can’t even remember the graphic card in my computer but it came with 2GB of memory and it is good to play any game. I do have a higher processor than yours.

nVidia cards have always worked for me so I’d go for that option. Nothing against ATI.

I’m oscillating between nVidia cards ATI Radeon. But previously I used nvidia card to play games on Personal computer. Lets see others options.

Hello friends,

You can try to use Gigabyte G1.Sniper M3 3D graphic card to play games. clearty of this graphic is best for run games.
Try it.
:):):):):):):slight_smile:

My favorite is NVIDIA. I think most of time it is best. Try to use google for more good suggestion. I think you can get there helpful advice.

Choosing Graphic Card depends on:

1. Prefered screen resolution
  2. Using or not PhysX and 3D tech from NVIDIA
  3. Power of power source
  4. Personal preferences for heat and noise.