Need help with ASCII text

One thing also there is a page in my website which i totally copied and its fine cause it was open code.
this page
The thing is i have tried to copy the text since its making an ascii text representation.
This text i want to save it in the notepad text and let the people download the content and also save copy to me.
Actually its too much i am asking but i have tried very much to save it like that…
Even tried zero clipboard copy also but it seems to be not working or maybe i am using it to a different place in the code i tried it in the canvas that is used to print image on screen.

Is it this ascii-art you try to save from that link?

<pre>
  ___  ________________   _  _  __________  ________  __  ____
  /   |/  __/  __/  /  /\ | |/ |/ /  __/ , \/  __/   \/  |/   /\
 / ^  /__  /  /_/  /  / / |      /  __/ ,  /  /_/ ^  /       / /
/_/|_/____/____/__/__/ /  |__/__/____/____/____/_/|_/__/_/__/ / 
\_\\_\____\____\__\__\/   \__\\__\____\___\____\_\\_\__\_\__\/  

</pre

N.B. Inactivate javascript if you use Chrome on that link!
Tin hat tip: Cover your webcam blind when you surf about.

1 Like

No…not this…when we allow the webcam the picture is converted into an ascii image…which can be saved into a text file with copying the whole text…but i want to have assign a click button using ZeroClipboard to save the canvas image into a text file which can be downloaded…if its possible can you help me with this thing…thanks for replying…

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.