Need help with jquery form wizard

Thats what I was thinking, only better. Could I trouble you to show a quick example, Im in a real bind here both skill set wise and time wise. I would really appreciate it.

With the selectStep function, instead of applying the class based on the current step, you could instead remove he class from all steps, then loop through them reapplying the class.

Hi, thx for reply. I modified it so it validates each fieldset, not on final submit. This way if you have invalid form fields you cannot progress to the next step. Lastly I modified it to index the number of steps and each time you progress to a new one it applies a class to the “visited” step as well as the “current” step. I need it to remove the class of the previous current step if you hit the back button. You will see what I mean when you see example, go a couple forward and then hit the back button.

http://www.kinetick.com/FOO/purchase

code is in that pastebin link in first post.

Thanks, I hope you can shed some light on this for me! Oh yeah, validation isn’t set up on that page yet, but it has been set up to work and verified it does on a local test file. I dont think the two functions interact in anyway so validation shouldn’t have any bearing on the problem at hand.