Need help with Title tag and Description tag

Hello,

We launched recently a new “Free Online Classifieds Website in India”. We need some help to choose right Title Tag and Description tag. If I choose, highly competitive, it may be very difficult as we are very new. If we choose low competitive, then we may not get much searches.

To add to this, Google’s new adword planner has some bugs and it is not showing correct results, can any one please suggest us good Title tags and Description tags for a very generic “Free Online Classifieds Website in India”.

Thanks

I don’t have any knowledge of that market but would imagine it’s fiercely competitive. Since you’ve just launched I’d pay attention to the long tail for a while. For example, try pages for subsections like…

“bikes for sale in bangalore”

…and make sure that each of your ads is optimised and accessible to the search engines. Make sure they each have their own page and their description, title & h1 contain the location and description of the ad.

Have a combination of high and low competitive keywords. Also focus on few long tail keywords which can bring you traffic. By preparing title and description tags make sure not to repeat keywords and make it user engaging so that more interested in clicking than other websites

You should choose best and appropriate keyword for title and as well as in description also. You should see competitors site keywords what they have used it, and don’t repeat keywords, and use that keyword only which is currently on searching.