Need help!

i want to open a online shopping business, i want to buy gents garments on online shopping is this idea good

I assume that “I want to buy gents garments” means “I want to sell gents garments”

It is as good as opening a coffee shop or as good as opening a shoes shop or any kind of shop. You need to study the market, see the competence you have and setup your business strategy (marketing included) accordingly.

well you got a great idea but how are you going to sell it?

This mean you want an online business that will be based on shopping . It’s a good plan . But why you want to buy garments ? It’s unnecessary . Necessary is try to know about the business purpose.

i accept that “you want to open a online shopping business, you want to buy gents garments on online shopping”

Opening a clothing store online simply needs the account to sell and some commerce and marketing knowledge.

Yes, it`s a great idea, where is demand, there’s always business. You just have to study competition, have a great business pan, some money to invest and skills to attract customers and sell. Good luck!

Yeah its a great idea to focusing on gents garments .Need to know about the latest trends and fashions tips which will help you to do business more successfully.

Ya i think it’s a good choice but if you want to buy products in bulk than it is better to contact some retailer. Some websites like

<snip></snip>

offers wonderful offers on men garments they also offer free home delivery.

It is good idea. I thing first you create your online shopping business website and then take further step

seems that everybody agrees but there’s no further insight (such as why is such a good idea, suggestions, etc.) Thread closed.