Need hosting information with unlimited files upload facilities

Hello,

Is there any hosting which gives me the facilities of unlimited traffic, unlimited file upload, unlimited disk space and unlimited database storage. I need this because i want to manage a reputed bank’s credit card holder and their credit card monthly statement file. That’s why the number of file increases.

In ix shared hosting there is file limitation. For linux server file limit 300,000. database storage 5gb.

Please give me suggestion with information as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Rima.

R_d,

WebHostingBuzz offers unlimited on a shared server but I’d NEVER host such critical information on a shared server nor even a VPS. That sort of data must be encrypted and stored on a dedicated server, preferably with a lot of its own (physical) security.

Regards,

DK

Shared hosting is definitely not the environment to host such data. I’m sure there are numerous regulations regarding the security features that you must comply with. You should start with investigating that, and then ask specific hosts for quotes. Doing this on the cheap is very unlikely, if you do it right.

To be frank, somebody that has the necessary qualification to professionally and legally carry out such high security and highly restricted enterprise level work, would not be asking basic questions about ‘unlimited hosting’ (there is no such thing as unlimited)

So true. And using a shared hosting?