Need script like nametests.com

please…

Great!
What code do you have so far that isn’t doing what you want it to do?

1 Like

i have http://nghichvui.tk but i cant modif it to same nametests.com

Anyone can give me new BMW M5? Thank you.
Please, I need this car very much.
And I have no money, sorry.
But I really want this car! My friend told me it’s good.
I have 1992 Toyota Corolla but I can’t make BMW M5 from it.
Please…

PS: No offence, but this is how your topic looks.
We can help you dealing with specific code issues, but nobody will code final product for you.

2 Likes

You’re funny

Doing something like nametests.com is a whole project, not just a simple script. In that sense, you shouldn’t expect the developers helping here to put this project together for you, simply by asking for it. That isn’t what a support forum is all about, nor will you ever get your project done that way. As Mittineague pointed out, you’re either going to have to learn to do it yourself or get someone who can do it for you and must be willing to pay for that work.

If you take the direction of doing it yourself, if you run into problems, then you can ask for help with those problems here. But, do show you’ve done your best to get the answer yourself first.

Scott

Yeah. Thank for your supporting. ^^ I have not learn any develop programming. It’s my dream. I wish in future i will create a project same i want in here and share for everybody

To me it looks close to the same.
I’d say your friend should be fairly happy to have that, considering you’re not spending any money and lack advanced dev skills.

TBH I have trouble with all the non-English. And a link to the site doesn’t help much as far as the server-side PHP code.

What is the PHP code you are wanting to modify?

You can use inspect element on a browser in a PC to get the PHP code of name test.com and you can edit the PHP to your own needs, so that you and your friend can enjoy. If you don’t know how to edit PHP, you can learn it from a site named codeacademy.org, its. Good site, and always remember you can talk the horse to the river but not make it drink water. Hope it helped

Hi BaD_BoY_17, welcome to the forum

This is news to me. AFAIK unless the PHP engine is down getting the PHP code is not possible.

Do you know something I don’t?

Hi Mittineague, I like to use Google chrome , so inside a chrome browser you can use a inspect element, when we first click on inspect element we are gonna get the reference links and stuff related to it, we will have to ho to sources and find out the php of the site n the source, coy the PHP out of it and paste it in a note ad file and change the format to “.php” I believe this method is possible. Thank you

I just tested my site in Chrome latest.

The dev tools panel does indeed show “index.php” under “sources”

• but -
    what is shown as the code is what is output to the browser (i.e. HTML) not the PHP code of the file.

Admittedly, it is a bit misleading as “sources” displays as a “tree”, and it is possible to see any CSS and JavaScript so one could get the impression that seeing the PHP code is also possible, but AFAIK it is not (unless as previously mentioned the PHP engine is down)

@BaD_BoY_17 - It isn’t possible to see PHP in the browser. When a web page built with PHP is called, like “index.php”, the PHP compiles to Opcode and then machine code on the server. What is returned from that “program code” is HTML output and that is what one sees in the browser.

Scott

Yup, nope. I’m with Scott on this. I have never heard of a server side code being output to the screen other then escaping the < and >. I’m pretty sure @BaD_BoY_17 was explaining the HTML elements.

PHP starts with <?php** or **<?** (short-hand version) and ends with **?>.
HTML starts with <!DOCTYPE html> or <head> or <body>.

Any HTML codes within a PHP tag must either be between ?> and <?php, put inside a heredoc string, or required from a file. You can also use print and echo, but depending on which quotation mark you use, if you have HTML codes with the same marks, you have to escape them with a backslash.

So that being said. PHP will never be shown onto the screen unless you escape it or use it wrong.

There’s also the long version where it goes between <script language="php"> and </script> but no one uses that version because the shorter versions are so much easier to type. I haven’t seen anyone enable the other short-hand version either where it can go between <% and %>

The days of mixing program logic with HTML are hopefully long gone. But, oh wait. Yes. Almost forgot. Wordpress still does it. :anguished: LOL! Well, it allows it.

Scott

o. o I have never seen people stuff PHP codes inside ASP .NET codes. Is that even possible?

Off-topic: Now I am very curious. I know that Facebook uses multiple languages, but I never understand how they can integrate with each other like that. I thought you would get errors when you try to mix different server side languages together, even if you had a Linux box with a Windows box.

No it isn’t possible - you can use the tags either for ASP or for PHP but not both at the same time. There is a setting to turn it on for PHP but I don’t know why anyone would.

Yes, it would be like an act of heresy! Almost like <?hh :smiley: :smirk: :stuck_out_tongue:

Scott

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.