Need some expert advise concerning content of my blog

Hi.
On blogger I’ve created a blog that is all about classified submission. The information provided in the blog is not only useful to upcoming SEOs, but also to those who simply want to learn classified submission.

Here’s what I’ve explained in the blog so far:

1. What is classified submission.
  2. How to create a list of classified websites.
  3. How create a classified.
  4. How to submit a classified.
  5. How to get the best result from a classified.

Please provide some expert advise as to what more information on classified submission I should include in my blog.

Did you do a lot of research before creating this blog? If not, then you are putting yourself in trouble…
Try to use google to search related words on classified submission in order to find out more topics/subtopic about your niche.

Off Topic:

@Jun_Valasek ; I really like your new avatar. Nicely done!

I saw your blog. Yeah, I know it’s in your signature, but out of sheer curiosity, I tried searching for “what is classified submission” in Google, and I fould your blog in page 2. Give yourself a pat to the back for that!

About your blog, there’s one thing that I would like to point out: your consistency. Yes, you may be writing about something that is being talked about a lot in the SEO industry, but you have a chance of being considered as a legitimate source of information about that. Well, I think it’s going to be hard to be consistent since you’ve picked a topic that’s so specific that you can’t write that much about it. What you can do is to share some results that you’ve had in your own classified submissions campaign.

Another thing that I would like to point out is the design. I know there’s nothing wrong with using the generic designs in Blogger, but there are people out there who might think that you’re just creating a blog for luring traffic from those “people” who are looking for stuff about SEO. Spend some time on modifying the design of your blog.

Which design option on blogger do you think is suitable for my blog?

[FONT=verdana]Rohan, Just to add to the good advice you’ve already been given …

On reading your posts, I noticed many spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors. I suggest that you find someone who is capable of correcting your English, and to have that person review your text before you post it. That will give your site a more professional look and improve your standing among your visitors.

I hope you don’t mind me making this point. It’s meant to be constructive criticism, not a personal attack.

Mike[/FONT]

You can use any of the templates as you see fit, but you have to make your own design and replace the default images for the template of your choice.

Compared with other forms of advertising, classified submission is fairly affordable and powerful in yielding desirable effects. In classified submission, one can submit his classifieds over the net. It facilitates in marketing your product or service . It assists in making blog visible with the help of link posted under classified submission.

Go to forums etc and capture ‘specifically what questions people are asking’ then back engineer these for your content - they’ll be highly relevant on and key to what’s wanted right now.

E.g. Question ‘How do I xxx?’. Content = ‘How to xxxx in x easy steps’.

Hi my friend, me I didn’t understand yet why you created that blog. I make a keyword research for you and here is the results.

1. What is classified submission. ------------------>28 global searches., the other 4 below are zero.
  2. How to create a list of classified websites.
  3. How create a classified.
  4. How to submit a classified.
  5. How to get the best result from a classified.

Ok maybe you are a nice guy who likes to help , but in this situation nobody is searching for your help.

Honestly rohan, I’m not sure where this blog of yours is going to bring you but here are some content suggestions that you might be able to use.

In my opinion, broad keyword research will not work for a niche like classifieds because the money for a keyword like this is really in the long tail.

You can try the following content angles:

• Geolocation-related keywords. If someone is in India, which classified website should they focus on? If somebody is in Dubai, UAE, which is the best classified website to sell an antique?
  • Topical keywords. What are the best classifieds for rentals? What are the best practices when somebody needs to post a classified to sell a car?
  • Classified ad sites-related keywords. How to post on Kijiji? Why use OLX? Craigslist vs Gumtree: Which one is best in London?, etc.
  • Collocation keywords. Photography for classified ads, copywriting for classified ads, classified ad posting checklist etc.

I might be able to come up with more but these are a few angles that you can consider to work on. All the best! :slight_smile:

Do Proper Keyword research and choose some often searched keywords globally as well as in India, and choose some good searched keywords for your blog, also add some eye-catching titles to your posts, like Easy tips for Classified submission, some rare tips for classified submission, how to submit classified in a best way, Essentials of classified submission, etc.

What would make anyone think that the Original Poster has not answered his question since July is beyond me. THREAD CLOSED.