Need some help brainstorming

Hey guys, I am putting together a website to host a league. I am thinking through how I can set this up the best way.

my main concern is getting stats to be able to be input by each owner for the games they play, and then in turn I would need to populate those stats/standing based on what they input.

So Im trying to figure out which is the best way to g about wire-framing this type of thing.

For instance, where would the stats be input from?

Has anyone done somehting similar before? Im just looking at he big picture and there are alot of elements that need to work together so its a bit confusing.

Well, if someone gave you ideas for anything - you expect to succeed? Try the idea out, and go from there.

You’d need PHP/MYSQL to do that.

im sorry, but what is with the attitude? I dont beleive you understand what I was asking. I understand what is needed to make this happen. My question is regarding building something like this from a hierarchical stadpoint. IE, while building the site, how would I go about setting it up I would need areas that would need dynamic data input, like games played, stats, rosters,etc. I need to know where would be a good start point to start making all these moving peices interact in the scope of the entire site.

does that clarify my question at all? I understand its prob not as easy to understand because its hard explaining what I am thinking.

So you would want the team owners to only be able to input the content for their own team and not to be able to modify the other teams data?

Would this data be static, eg will they be inputting it as HTML through a wysiwyg, or will the data be populated into a db and then aggregated automatically?

exactly. really the part im having a hard time grasping is how to “build it”. For instance, If I create, the table, do I do 1 table with all of the teams and basicaly assign an owner and an ID to the team, then build the schedule.

Then, in another table, do I create all of the games, and from there users can “complete” a game by imputing stats from said game.

The in yet another table do I do the rosters.

My goal is to have users log into the site, go to the schedule, click a link that says “report game” and from there, there is basically a form they fill out will all the game stats and players stats.

I would then like to make those details populate things like standings, league leaders, etc.

Like I said, I really just need to figure out “how” im going to do this. Not like using php, i get that, what I mean is more of logistically how would I set up the tables to prepare to put in all this data?