Need some help debugging my CSS

Hello everybody,

Long story short, I am customizing a WordPress-theme called “Bloggie” for use on a site I’m building, and I’ve come across a curious bug that I simply can’t iron out. I’ve scratched my head, but I’ve been unable to locate the culprit for this.

Take a look at this page. As you can see, the post comment-layer is stretching too far towards the right hand menu, compared to the content layer.

However, if you look at this page, where there’s a comment posted above it, the width is perfect. So that means the bug is only there if there aren’t any comments posted, which simply doesn’t make sense to me, as it uses the same CSS-classes whether or not there’s a comment posted.

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions on how to fix this small, but incredibly annoying bug!

On the good page, your comments box is inside the #content_box div, whereas on the bad page, it’s outside. That may be due to a typo/code error on the page. But anyhow, that’s the reason. :slight_smile:

… and now it’s fixed!

Thanks a ton ralph.m! I’ll never get wise when it comes to any sort of formatting or coding (:

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

I’m sure you will. :smiley: I just used Chrome’s dev tools, which makes it a cinch to look through the code, highlight elements and see where the trouble is.