Need some help on my Wordpress site

Hi,
My website is developed in Wordpress, now i am doing directory submissions of my website, but the reciprocal linking scripts of all the directory websites didn’t found the required reciprocal link on my website, i am facing the same problem on another website which is also developed in Wordpress. I think Wordpress is not allowing the reciprocal script of directory website to read my website’s page.

Can anyone know how to tell Wordpress that please allow the reciprocal linking script of directory website to read the required reciprocal link on my website.

thanks

why dont you simply paste the url at the directory.

i want reciprocal linking with all the directory websites, i add their link but wordpress is blocking their reciprocal linking script to access the my website’s page

Reciprocal linking between websites is no longer an important part of the search engine optimization process. Google and other search engines now do not give credit to reciprocal linking as it does not indicate genuine link popularity.

Why? I must ask.

because there are many tricks to hide reciprocal links from search engines, every good SEO knew that points,

can anyone tell me any suggestions ?