Need targeted traffics for our newly launched Website

I need targeted traffics for our newly launched websites. Please tell me what i have to do for that? Any idea without spending money.

Hi there :slight_smile: If you want targeted traffic, i suggest you start making backlinks. This is a fairly easy but slow process. In the end you will turn up in search engines such as google etc. when people search for keywords that are in your tags or on your page. You simply create some users on popular media websites and forums and start writing articles about your niche. Then people hopefully read it and go to your website. Thats how i promote my website <snip />

You can start building quality back links from the high Page rank websites and promote your website day to day activities in popular social media like Face Book and Twitter and P interest etc…

Create f.b page its great for targeted traffic.

Use yahoo answer service to generate traffic

To generate traffic , you need to bring your targeted keywords to rank in top positions in serp .For that you need to do some off page strategies like facebook , twitter ,google + ,pinterest etc … and others like social bookmarking ,directory , guest post ,article submission and forum posting.But doing so your can easily built your site backlinks as well as traffic.

To generate traffic, you have to do SEO, and work hard for it if you are not ready to invest money, at least you invest time:) And dont forget Facebook... its a great source of targeted traffic.

Quick Wins:

• YouTube Videos linking to your site
  • Social Sites (as mentioned) include also Squidoo, Webhub
  • Get on Twitter and start building a following
  • Build an Android App for your site, get traffic day one

Use fresh content in order to make your visitors to stay on your site for atleasy few minutes and start creating a threads related to your queries than you can see the difference.

For newly launched websites, doing SEO or backlinking process is the best way to do. Thereafter, proceed with social media marketing and continue with the backlinking process. You should make sure that your content is in top quality so that Google could optimize your website effectively.

you must do best seo works for your website…

1.Directory submission
2.blog submission
3.social media marketing
4.social bookmarking

Write some great content, such as blog posts that people would want to share and link to.

I would suggest you SMM (Social Media Marketing). It is best method to bring traffic to your website. Image sharing websites like facebook, flickr, pinterest, twitter and video sharing sites like youtube brings large traffic. Just create your accounts follow people , make them follow you back through your update on your accounts. And yes to actually have traffic be regular on the sites and always post quality content.

I have question I wanna ask you
Your user name says sspseoservices and your sig says SEO Professional India
and yet you’re asking the most basic question my 11 years old son can answer in a heart beat.

What Am I missing?

:confused:

fastreplies

Follow all the techniques of the seo like
Forum posting
article submission
blog submission
Book marking

and also follow the social sites like facebook and twitter…

How strong back links can bring targeted traffic?. I think ads are better to bring the targetted traffic to a site more than back links.According to my view socail media optimization can also brings a lot of visit.

The better option to generating traffic for your website do SEO on regional based, Promote your business or services on social site. and join communities on communities on regional based and you promote your business on that location

First target your local traffic. Because once you get the local traffic you can go for global

try a pay per click program for increase a traffick,
maybe help your visitor target

or you must adword from google,
it is very support your bussiness

try to get some relative blogs,forums and directories it will help u to get excel on search engine soon