Need to display my website's structure

Not sure if this is the right forum. Apologies if it’s not.

We have contracted to have our website rebuilt from the ground up, and one of our upper-management types wants to see the current site in all it’s hideous glory. She wants to see every directory and file in each directory. Our site is mostly .asp files.

Is there a tool that will traverse the site and output a tree-like view of the structure? I’ve tried DRKSpider but it gets caught in a loop when it hits a redirect page. I’ve also tried GSiteCrawler but I’m not having much luck with that either.

I don’t want to have to FTP in, expand every directory to its deepest levels and then start taking screenshots.

Thanks for any help offered!

Not knowing much about your site in particular, I would suggest you parse your sitemap.xml file, (you do have one, right?) and simpley create a html version of it. Then post the file to the server. Create a link to it and you’re done.

I would think the company you contracted could do this easily…Besides having a html sitemap is good for the visitors as well.

Here to help, nothing more
Good SEO isn’t cheap and cheap SEO isn’t Good !!!

Thanks for the response. We do have a sitemap that we contracted another company to do. Problem is, it’s only the top 100 pages or so. Our site is ridiculously way beyond that.

I’ll keep searching!

@Shadowvox

Have you tried:

Thanks John, I’ll give that a shot as well.