Need to learn about web2.0 - SEO

Hi all, i am new in seo. some days ago i know about web 2.0 and i create some web2.0 sits. I write 5 article targeting 1 keyword. Now i want to know can i submit 5 article at my 15 web 2.0 sites. I mean can i publish 1 article in 3 web2.0 sites? is it spamming?

It is not good idea you need to post one article on one blog.And you can popular your blog on social sites for link popularity.

Yes you can, but use spinner tools for it like for example The Best Spinner, put different images and even videos in each of web2.0 so that it will not look too spammy and change the themes.

It is not spamming… but you’d be disolving your content and its uniqueness.

We all try to write unique, practical, interesting content for our sites and we don’t want to be plagirized because we would loose that uniqueness. Writing great articles frequently is what keeps people coming to your site and traffic is something we all fight for.

You do need to promote your site but you don’t want your content all around.

At least, I think that’s what you want… traffic to your site.

Off Topic:

The term web 2.0 was very fashionable at one point… fortunately, we’re over that now. You know, trends come and go :wink:

Article spinning is old method,but Best spinner is not give us unique content.Best spinner changed the theme of article.

According to me you should submit 1 article on 1 article site and after that you should social bookmarking for approved article.

No one article on 3 website wont be any spamming. If you want to create link wheel with these website then you need to submit one article on one website.

using same content in different web 2.0 blogs can cause trouble. create fresh content and use then properly with at least 5 modules in each web 2.0 sites

Good luck

Publishing same article on all sites may be an issue over here so I’ll suggest you to keep up all sites with fresh and unique contents… OR alternatively, you can use linkwheel method as well to get some link juice from popular web 2.0 sites.