Need Traffic for my website

I am launching a website for online fundraising for charity and I need to get traffic soon I need all the ideas and suggestions.
but please remember I need fast traffic so I will not be able to use much backlinking all other alternatives for getting traffic will be appreciated.

There was an interesting discussion today at Learnable about the ins and outs of online marketing, which might be of interest: http://www.sitepoint.com/marketing-for-nerds-who-hate-marketing/

As mentioned there, if you need something really fast, you might have to look at a burst of paid advertising.

Yeah, fast traffic isn’t easy. The two most likely ways I can think of are…

1. a huge budget and a large display advertising campaign in Google adwords

2. a link or mention on from a large social account or high traffic site

I got the same question every day. I just wondered why didn’t you search from Google for the same topic.
any way, in my point of view, the best way for you to get fast traffic that is you may use Google Ads or email marketing campaign. I’m sure that you will be able to see traffic to your site right away.

If you want to get more traffic in a short period of time, then you can do Social Media Optimization or Email marketing.
Promotion of website on social media sites like facebook, twitter, Google plus,etc is a good way to increase awareness of your website to the different corners of the world in a fast way.

If you are short of time then you can use both SMM and PPC. Social Media Marketing will help you a lot by putting attractive post in pages and in charity groups so that people can come and feel to donate something to your campaign and SMM will help you in most conversions if your landing pages are really genuine. And if you have a great budget then you can do PPC which will give you the relevant traffic.

For more traffic in short span of time, you can go for PPC and other paid services like Paid listings on targeted and high traffic web directories,Paid press release services,Social Media Ads and many more.

Thanks guys. The OP isn’t listening any more, so let’s close this out. :slight_smile: