Need visitors to my website

How can I get above 100 visitors per day to my website? I know blog commenting is one of the ways to gain visitors but I need to know what are the useful ways to get valuable and targeted visitors to my website. As I am a beginner in SEO, I need help.

Thanks,
Sindhu

Only paid ads can help you to jump direct to 100 visitors/day.
Otherwise takes months or years, depends on your available time for promoting your site.

Getting 100 visitors to your website on a starting day is a bit difficult it take some days.One of the thing is content if your content looks good and important then visitors will come to your site and keep some images aswell it may increase your traffic.You can also increase by doing off-page like submission to social networking site to get backlinks.Back links plays a vital role in increase of traffic.

Why not try to send an article or two on ENZINES ? It is a very common way to capture and direct traffic.

Unique (not duplicate) problem-solving content, social bookmarking, guest posting, social media, Q&A systems like yahoo answers, for instance, forums, blog commenting, article and video submissions can help you, though it will take months to reach your aim. Otherwise, just use paid ads. That’s it.

Getting 100 visitors at the starting stage is a bit difficult.You can get by doing social bookmarking,article posting,press release,photo sites,video submissions.blogs. In all of these blogging is more important.As every one can come to get knowledge and can do comments.If the content is worthful then you can get more traffic.This one the best way to get more traffic.

Well, I am agree with above posts. as you can get 100% visitors by paying to Google, but that not is real traffic…So I think the best way to get good percentage of visitors then you have to do solid on page & off page optimization of your website… You always have to work according to Google guidelines…

Many ways are there to boost your traffic but, nothing you can get over night. You have invest more time & effort to achive great result.
Some tricks are there -

-Use the power of Search Engine Optimization
-Use social media strategically
-Start a newsletter list
-Get the word out with guest posts
-Brand yourself as an expert through interviews

There are lot of ways to get daily traffic to your website. One of the best and useful way is like you already said Blog Comments but it can only depends that on which site and on which topic you are doing blog commenting. Cos you should to follow the topic. Accept this you can create free pages on good sites. After creating free pages do ping submission and Bookmarking on dofollow sites with min 1pr.

social media sites can help you build traffic, facebook, twitter, pinterest. Web2.0 site also help in site ranking. Also Pay per click and other paid methods can help you get traffic for your site.

1. Create an amazing blog.
    2.You can do article submission
    3.You can do forums
    4.Directory submission
    5.you can advertise on websites…
    6.Dont forget to use webmaster tool to track your success rate.

Getting a 100 visitors a day coming through your site is easy - you can go to any traffic exchange and achieve that. BUT generating 100 targeted visitors per day may not be so simple as this requires a lot of target marketing which takes time & effort to generate. So if you want quality traffic, only go for niche-targeted traffic. It’s all about quality not quantity. Remember: a ton of traffic really means nothing if it’s not targeted. The fastest way to generate a volume of targeted traffic to your site is to just pay for it.

That’s easy. Write original content that’s actually useful to human beings and keep doing it for as long as it takes. Maybe years.

As you are new in SEO, you can do forum posting, blog commenting, guest post. Forum posting is best way to get traffic in your sites where users can interact with each other. From there you can get traffic from targeted audience.

It will still takes months if you do every quality techniques, driving traffic is an advance level and you can drive traffic if your site keywords are ranked and your website has a high PR. You can’t just jump from 1st step of a stair to the last one.

Social media optimization and social bookmarking is the best way to get more traffic.Even forums are effective.

yah its correct Mr.Melisa Caris, Social bookmarking is increase to traffic source

you can use social media site, it is help to improve your traffic. and create blog , you can do Article , forum, deractory submission and Bookmarking.

you can post Article in unique content, and do to Social bookamrk in target keyword and uniqe desciption for every bookmark. another work is forum posting, deractory submission and Press release and blog commenting, you can do this work so you can easliy get traffice in your website.

Done good activity related to off page and on page SEO. and also done social media submission.