Need your opinion on a video card

So I’m about to buy a new video card as this one is on its last legs, & someone on another forum recommended either of these.

The Sapphire Radeon HD 6450 1 GB DDR3 HDMI/DVI-D/VGA PCI-Express Graphics Card 100322L, or
The GIGABYTE ATI Radeon HD6450 1 GB DDR3

On Amazon the Sapphire with rebate is $20 less than the Gigabyte, but it has one poor or average review, while the Gigabyte has a lot more that are rave reviews.

Is the Gigabyte really that much better?

Michelle

I would prefer the cheaper one as they both have the same chip.

Radeon HD 6450 is the best for video card its used for gaming, computer graphics work and much more.

Generally, ASUS, Diamond, EVGA, Sapphire, and HIS are the top manufacturers of ATi cards. This means low failure rates. But, on the off-chance that the card does fail, this group of manufacturers has good support and fast RMA service.

Gigabyte is on the next tier down. Slightly higher failure rates, and not as exceptional support or RMA service.

As for the model, it’s a good card, and can handle some gaming.

I usually order my hardware from newegg, so check newegg.ca to see if you can find something similar for a better price (I don’t know what the price is on the amazon listing you found).