New cooperate site seo should do and check

We have built a new company site a few days ago.now,i want to do some seo on the company site.i want to arrange 10 keywords. and want to make them get high rank on google.

i am a newbie of google seo. how should i do? 10 keywords is more to a new company site? how many keywords are best suitable to a new website?

The website structure likes other company site. it have some news page. company introduction page. our company products page…

Any seo suggestions on check the site and rank the 10 keywords high on goole will be highly appreciated.

There are some links here which might help you get started with keywords:

If you are new in seo market then you should focus on some things like keywords, content on pages etc. You should use 10-15 keywords & if you have long keywords (2-3 words), then this make less competition. Other thing is, your content on page should informative & original. Use right & relevant keywords in your content.

first of all decide whether you want to rank local keywords or nationwide or world wide. then do the detail analysis and select low high and medium competition keywords. then do on page optimization of your website and add this keywords their and also include a sitemap of your sites here. this will help to index your website on the search engines and rank your keywords and website. then start for off page techniques and start ranking this keywords. it takes 6-7 days for a low competition, 15-30 days for medium competition and 30-40 days for high competition keyword to get optimized and start ranking. overall process will take 6-9 months to show your keywords on the top pages of the search engine results.