New Design Team Mentor: ronpat

I am pleased to announce that ronpat has agreed to join the Design team as a Mentor. Ron has been a wonderful contributor to the forums of late, going well out of his way to assist people in fixing their websites.

You can learn more about Ron by reading our recent Member of the Month interview with him:

http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?945934-ronpat�Member-of-the-Month-January-2013

I hope you will join me in congratulating Ron on his shiny new badge. :slight_smile:

Welcome aboard @ronpat ;. Orange is a very fitting color for you, it looks good!

Congratulations, Ron.
I’m sure your zest will make a refreshing change to the Design team.
Oh, hang on, wrong thread!
:slight_smile:

But seriously man, well done.
I’ve been following several of your threads lately and not only have I learned quite a bit, but I think you’ll make a great mentor.
Nice one!

Congratulations Ron you are a welcome addition to the Design team :slight_smile:

Congrats! You’re great for the mentor role!

Ron, make sure the members of Design team buy you drinks… it’s customary for new Design Team recruits to get such a welcome and have a great time looking Orange. :cool:

I thought it was the other way around:)

Congratulations :slight_smile:

Thanks, everyone! I’m honored to contribute to these forums and the members who use them.

Welcome ronpat :slight_smile:

Congrats!! :slight_smile:

I would like to be warm welcome to ronpat. It would be great pleasure to all of us.

Way to go @ronpat; you so fully deserve this recognition. Great answers in your interview!