New Hosting Mentor: cpradio

After proving himself a very valuable member of this forum (as shown in his MOTM interview, if nothing else), @cpradio; was just voted in as the newest mentor on the Hosting team! He roams our forums regularly and has shown great knowledge on a variety of subjects, so we’re happy to have him on board!

Please help me congratulate @cpradio; on his newly obtained orange look; which looks pretty good on him I might add.

[FONT=Verdana]Congratulations, cpradio. You were clearly destined to be a Mentor - your avatar goes so much better with your new orange makeover. :lol:

Seriously, I’m sure you’ll be a great asset in your new role. :)[/FONT]

Congratualations.

Congratulations :slight_smile:

Congratulations!

Congratulations! :tup:

Thanks guys/gals. I’m really looking forward to this opportunity and to help build/uphold the SitePoint reputation.

Congrats @cpradio; ! Very well deserved. So glad that you make Sitepoint a better place for members, you will be a fantastic mentor.

Steve

Congratualations! Well deserved

Yay! Welcome to the orange haven!

Congrats :slight_smile:

Hope you are having fun Matt with all the hard work that Mentors have to do and remember there is no rest. :slight_smile:

Except for the back to back weekends you take off :wink: (still a bit surprised I didn’t get reamed more on that :p)