New Mentors & Advisors

Please join the forums staff in welcoming to the Community, Content for your Site and the Program your Site Teams the following new Mentors and Advisors who have recently joined their respective teams!

Congratulations to them! :tup:

New Mentors:

Community Team:
AndrewCooper

Content for your Site Team:
rguy84
samanime

New Advisors:

Content for your Site Team:
Shyflower

Program your Site Team:

AnthonySterling

Well-done on the; upgrades, initiations and reinstating everyone. :smiley:

Welcome guys and a warm congratulations :spf:

Before I forget. I’d like to personally congratulate Andrew Cooper, in joining the Community Team ranks. He’s been a good student these last few weeks while I’ve been rigorously training him in the ancient martial arts of SPF Mentor duties. Well done young man, may you put your newly learnt skills to good use. :cool:

Congratulations all, well deserved!
And glad to have you aboard :slight_smile:

Well deserved and way to go!
Congratulations guys and welcome to the twilight zone :slight_smile:

strong the teams with these additions are

well served the sitepoint community will be

:slight_smile:

Epic nerds you team members are. :slight_smile:

Glad to see you folks on board :slight_smile:

A big “YAY” to all new team members. The choices couldn’t have been better. :smiley: Congratulations, everyone! :wave:

Congratulations to all the new recruits and promotions :slight_smile:

Congratulations everyone! A lot of people progressing lately :).

Been trying to figure out the org structure here… You have:

Mentors
Advisors
Authors
Team Leaders
Staff
Other misc tags…

Who’s who? I can’t find a page explaining it anywhere. Thanks! :slight_smile:

From the FAQ::slight_smile:

The SitePoint Staff are based on a team structure. You can identify them by the badges below their names.

• Mentors are knowledgeable members who act as discussion leaders.
  • Advisors act as moderators for a given patch of the forums. As moderators, they have the ability to move and delete posts and threads.
  • Team Leaders lead a team of Advisors, and can also act as moderators.
  • Administrator the Community Manager and administrator of the forum.
  • SitePoint Staff are SitePoint HQ staff members who visit the forum and help answering questions.

All of the staff work together behind the scenes to find ways to improve the community and make it an all round better place for our members. New staff members are chosen and nominated by the existing staff only. It is not possible to apply to become a staff member.
You can view a list of the staff members here.

Authors

A while back someone thought it would be cool to give those who’ve written (a) SitePoint book(s) a badge. They are not on the “staff” though.
And usually when someone around here says “staff” they mean the forum staff rather than the staff of the company SitePoint.

Thanks, guys. Makes sense :slight_smile:

Ah shucks! You :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll do you proud, buddy!

:rofl: :lol: :smiley: Rudy, you couldn’t have said it in a better way! You are the Master Yoda of the SitePoint Community Forums! :smiley:

Congratulations to everyone else in their new roles and thanks also :slight_smile:

Andrew Cooper

A belated welcome and congratulations everybody :slight_smile:
I missed this thread completely.

To stay in theme: may the force be with you!

Welcome to all and everyone of you :smiley:

I know you’ll do me proud Andrew, after all you are the first new Mentor to respond in the thread, you are on the ball. I told you all that; reading, rigorous training, mediation and spiritual enlightenment would work. :wink: