New social media source!

Hi All

I would like to promote my site for traffic. can any one tell me how I can promote it?

You can go some popular book marking site like facebook,digg , delicious,bebo,my space,stumble upon etc.

Facebook is not a bookmarking site mate.

Social media sites such as facebook, twitter and linkedin are good site that can help you drive traffic but success would depend on your campaign…

Open a Facebook fan page. Submit your website to Stumble Upon, Reddit, or Digg. Twitter helps too. The best way to get traffic is to get people talking and have them spread the website for you.

Yup and Myspace is not a social bookmarking site either. Facebook and Myspace are social networking sites. You must optimize your website and than starts to work on social bookmarking and other linkbuilding methods. After that, social media marketing would boost the overall traffic towards your site. It cannot be done in days.

I have a feeling that the Topic Starter has opened this topic just from training purposes. He does not really need any answer to this question.

Social media sites getting popular day by day. Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and myspace are some good social media websites.

Social networks will play an important role in getting traffic. Make account on them and share something interesting with your friends, in groups or communities too.

you can advertise the website with facbook and linkedin website then get the traffic provide the website and more output your webisite

how do you plan get traffic with linkedin ??? it is nonsense, dude

Seeing as this thread has turned into a fluff fest with no true discussion, THREAD CLOSED.