New Team Leader - Congratulations ParkinT

It is with sadness that I have to announce the resignation of @Shyflower; as Team Leader of the Content Team.
Linda has been around this place for almost as long as I have and she has been an invaluable member of my team, with her energy and innovative ideas.
Please join me in farewelling Linda - she will be sorely missed, but real life has gotten in the way, as it tends to do.

The silver lining is that @ParkinT; has agreed to step up into Linda’s role as Team Leader.
Congratulations Thom, it’s a well deserved promotion.

Sad to Linda go :frowning:

Congratulations ParkinT! :tup:

Congratulations ParkinT.
I’m sure you’ll do a great job!

Sorry to see Linda step down! :frowning: You will be missed my friend! please don’t be a stranger!
Congrats to ParkinT :slight_smile: Way to go!

Congrats ParkinT! I know you’ll do well as a TL. And Linda, we wish you the best in your upcoming endeavors and please don’t become a stranger around here.

I hope to see you around, Linda.
And congrats to ParkinT :slight_smile:

It is always sad to see a staff member go… Linda, best of luck and best wishes for the future. I hope to see you around here though.

Thom… I’m scared, very scared :shifty:

Just kidding of course!

Congratulations and well deserved :smiley:

I am also saddened by Linda’s change in role. We are all hopeful she can still visit us often.

Thank you for the well-wishes.
Linda has left very big shoes for me to fill (even though I already have very big feet!).

Sitepoint is a wonderful place. I am quite proud to wear a new badge that associates me with this incredible pool of talented people from around the world.

Congrats :slight_smile:

Well done ParkinT for stepping up :slight_smile:

Hey Congratss Buddy Hope you will do your best

congratulation man

Congratulations, Thom! I feel sure you will enjoy your new role. It’s your nature to do so! :tup:

booo!
yay!

Well deserved, congratulations!

congratulations :slight_smile:

congratulations ParkinT!